Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introduction

This isn't a blog about all of the minute personal details of my life. I don't think anyone could care less.

This isn't a blog about political gossip. I couldn't care less.

This is about that spot where the personal and political collide.

As the old feminist line goes, "the personal is political". Conversely, the political realm can affect us personally.

This is about what makes us all tick.

I spent a considerable amount of time in the past posting on various message boards, which was ultimately frustrating because I didn't "own" my writing, and constantly felt as though I was repeating myself. I also didn't have patience for petty arguing. Hopefully, those who followed me previously will enjoy this, and add a comment.

Comments may be moderated. No spam, no libel, no hate, nothing obscene please.

No comments: